Para sa ating mga balikbayans. Ano ano ba ang maaring puntahan sa SM Mall of Asia?
1.Maaring magstroll muna sa main mall at makita ang olympic size ice skating rink. Try mo madali lang matutunan. 1,2,3 slide 1,2,3, go.
2. Pagkatapos magbowling kasama ang pamilya o barkada. Pede ding mag billiards.
3. Kumain ng Lunch sa taste asia hypermarket. Sinigang na hipon, bamboo shell in tausi sauce, Buttered garlic na alimango, Baked tahong, inihaw na tilapia at pansit seafood. Steamed pampano, halaan soup at beef with brocoli sa mga naggdidiet.
4. Manood ng sine sa halos 8 palapag ang laki ng screen na may 3D na IMAX theater.
5. Pumunta sa San Miguel By the Bay at maglakad lakad upang lasapin ang simoy ng hangin at makita ang kagandahan ng karagatan. May malaking fountain at mga murals na nag iintay para kuhanan ng pictures.
6. Mamili ng Souvenirs sa halos 700 stores na nasa mall of asia syempre wag kalimutang daanan ang hypermarket mall of asia (your one stop shop all in one roof).
Maligayang pagdating! at Mabuhay Kabayan!
Wednesday, January 9, 2008
Sunday, January 6, 2008
ALOHA!!! Where's Lilo? Where's stitch? no no no we're NOT in HAWAII, we are just here at SM Mall of Asia Taste Asia (SM Hypermarket)!
It's a LUAU Party of all SM Hypermarket-MOA employees. As the quote said, better than late than never! A Post Christmas Party for us! Thanks to SM hypermarket management for giving us budget and raffle prizes, San ka pa the Grand prize is trip to Hongkong!!! hehehe. This is my 2nd year in Mall of Asia and still looking forward for a good and successful years to come!
God Bless us all!!! For those who whats a party?? Package all in (Venue,food etc.). call the TASTE ASIA TEAM and their glad to serve you! here's there number 8318060 local 124 look for kelly/joel/mario
Since then, when i was a child i love to eat talaga the super to the Max fried chicken the sarap to the bones ika nga sa TV commercial! and you know tama ang kasabihan, like mother, like daddy and like baby pia too!!! Taste of chicken is so great that my baby really loves it!
Anyway, I would like to commend people and staff of SM Mall of Asia Max restaurant for giving a great service always, and since then. Before, i thought, why im experiencing good service probably because i know some of the waiters there (because they are my formerly baggers! hehehe) or the receptionists (was my former cashier, hahaha). But you know, its not the way that i thought before, now i believed and realized that all the employees there are trained to give Quality service! Despite of peak month of December, Max maintain the cleanliness and the prompt service to each of customers.
Mabuhay ka MAX!
Don't cry baby, daddy babes is beside you!!!
Its fun and enjoyable to visit Global Fun Carnival, though we failed to ride at the Giant Ferris Wheel and experience the Flipper because Baby pia is not advisable to ride. I enjoyed the Attractions and Games.
And most of all i enjoyed being with my love ones (hey daddy its you! and baby pia) despite of busy work due to peak month in retail operations. You still insist, to have quality time with us... and for that i love you more....
Stay cool and loving daddy and hubby to me!
Really appreciated all your efforts. Thanks for being with me and i thank God for all the Blessings...
Global Carnival at SM Mall of Asia is open till january 15, 2008.
Entrance Fee Php100.00
Ride all you can Php350.00 (exclusive of Attraction and games)
but they have promo a Php50 OFF if you have as SM Hypermarket Mall of Asia receipt worth Php 500.00.
For more details you can call sm hypermarket-customer service at 8318060.