Search

Pages

Friday, October 12, 2007

A PLAYGROUND FOR MY BABY



PLAY,
PLAY,
PLAY ................


Hey Mommies! For a working mommies like me a one day day off is a time for your kids dayout! But of course you need also to consider time to do other chores like in your home cleaning, cooking etc. But i do 2 task at the same time when im doing my shopping at SM hypermarket- Sucat. This is the Baby section or what they called Baby Solution at the Infants section wherein your kids can play and interact with other kids, read books, play toys and watch disney cartoons at no cost at all!!


While im doing my shopping and completing my shopping lists, i always left my baby SM (Sophia Marie) together with her yaya. My baby really enjoy the area, the ambiance and everything. One day restday for me is a fruitful one when you share it with your love ones.













1 comment:

THE ANiTOKiD said...

What a nice name, Sophia Marie! And she's photogenic ah! And I kid you not!

From the pic in your header and the current one, wow! Kids grow fast these days, kabayan!

Blog Archive