Search

Pages

Friday, August 24, 2007

Blogger's Party Part 2 @ Taste Asia




This is our picture, me and my hubby Babes at Blogger's Fest at Taste Asia last August 23, 2007. Im so tired because we need to prepare a lot and communicate with all other depts. on the program, food, etc. but you know, I was surprised because my husband is one of the invites! Since i am new in the world of blogging, I need lot of time to study and learning it and sometimes even in my spare time at home, i consumed most of my time in surfing the net. Im very much lucky and thankful to have my husband that is always here to support me and understand my work in retail operation. Rest assured that i'll do time management so that i can do all.
He is now also learning how to do blog and takenote! he's much better than me now especially in posting pictures. Thanks Dad! Rest assured that I will not forget my responsibility to be a loving wife, a caring mother and a daughter to our parents. Just beep me if sometimes i forgot, ok?. I love you!!!

9 comments:

Aileen Apolo-de Jesus said...

Salamat po sa pag-unlak sa amin! :)

THE ANiTOKiD said...

"Im very much lucky and thankful to have my husband that is always here to support me and understand my work in retail operation. Rest assured that i'll do time management so that i can do all." - Loved it kabayan! Good luck on your blogging! And nice blog header!

ms.loida said...

Thanks sir! and Congrats your a big winner!Ganda ng posts mo. Hope to see you at Mall of Asia.

ms.loida said...

Mam Aileen,
Thanks din po! Tc.

DJ said...

Nice meeting you Ms. Loida. im looking forward meeting you again sa mga future blogging events. Carpe diem.

blue_palito said...

Si Babes na ba yan? hehe. Para pa rin kayong teenager a. :)

sweet!

Anonymous said...

how sweet u r nmn mam.... kakakilig!!! godbless to ur family poh.. nice blogs poh,. very appreciated.-abie

Anonymous said...

loids!!!!! kmusta kayo ni babes?? at may baby ka na rin?? ang cute cute nya!! I'm so proud of you sis,! Di na kita maabot ha!! Sna naman check mo friendster mo hehe.. Miss u my friend!!

Unknown said...

Hi Loids, Congrats to your promotion. U deserved it=) Keep up the good work! God Bless you and your family always! -Your friends from PAL, Ronald and Tes Baladad

Blog Archive